IAGenWeb

Webster County

IAGenWeb

USGenWeb

Home Research Photographs Search Links Whats New IAGenWeb
Special Projects
Contact Us

Fulton Township


Fulton Township Cemetery "Mizpah Cemetery" : Section 14, 1 mile S, 3/4 mile W of Moorland. Has 194 marked graves. Map no longer available on USGS.

Fulton Lutheran Cemetery "Norwegian Lutheran" : Section 20, 1 mile N, 1/4 mile W of Roelyn. Has a sign marked 1890 - 1950. The church burned. There are 219 marked graves. John P Ness who donated the land, was born in 1865 and died in 1938. His wife Anna, born 1862 and died 1939. The earliest dated marker was 2 Andersons who died 1880.

Our Lady of Good Counsel : Section 14, North edge of Moorland, N side of Highway 20. Has over 124 graves which include 28 McCarvilles and 28 Halligans.


Copyright 1996 - Webster County IAGenWeb and contributors!      
IAGenWeb Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer