Woodbury County

Pfc. John V. Larson

 

 

 

IN UNIFORM

Pfc. John V. Larson, son of Mrs. Lena Larson, 1509 W. Lunah Avenue, recently was promoted to that grade at the infantry replacement training center at Camp Hood, Texas. As a member of the cadre, Pfc. Larson is aiding in the instruction of new men in basic training.

Source: The Sioux City Journal, September 12, 1944