Sioux County -- West Branch No. 6
~the history of the school house building
West Branch Twp. #6
Ibex Ave & 440th Street
The old school was moved 1 mile east and used for a garage. It was moved with an old steamer ca 1915. The new school was dismantled.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.