Sioux County -- Sioux No. 4
~the history of the school house building
Sec. 20, Chestnut Ave and 300th St.
Sunny Hill School
Closed ca 1952
It was used as a granery the first few years after it closed. Later it was burned down.
Camille Johnson, Ireta Hetle, Miss Brown, Susan VanDyke (Mrs. Sam Brinkhuis), Frances Perrin, Marie Van Geest (Mrs. Stevens), Gladys Benson (Mrs. Elmer Trieber) 1930-31, Hein Kosters 1931-32, Florence Coyer (Mrs. Harold DeVaul) Mildred Coyer (Mrs. Arnie Gilbertson) Jean Elbert (Mrs. August Klemp), Lorraine Coyer (Mrs. Stanley Porter), Ethel Saunders, Janet Huisman (Mrs. Don DeGroot), Hermina VerMulm (Mrs. Francis Kaskie).
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB