Sioux County -- Reading No. 2
~the history of the school house building
Reading Twp #2
Fig Ave & 460th St
Closed ca 1954
This school was moved across the Sioux River into South Dakota and used as a school. Later it was purchased by the Ireton Historical Society and returned to Ireton and made into a museum.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB