Sioux County -- Plato No. 8
~the history of the school house building
Plato Twp #8
Fig Avenue & 280th Street
Closed in 1956
This school was moved to a farm at 2731 - 400th Street and used as a storage shed. It was purchased for $200
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB