Sioux County -- Plato No. 3
~the history of the school house building
Plato Twp #3
Eagle Ave & 340th Street
In 1945, this school merged with the one 2 miles south due to lack of students. After the school closed ca 1957, the school was moved to Lennox SD and used as a country school. No further information available.
No photo available.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.