Sioux County -- Grant No. 7
~the history of the school house building
Grant Twp #7
Lily Ave & 320th Street
This school closed in 1957. It was sold and moved into Lemars and made into a house or duplex. A tree planted in 1884 still stands there. The top picture is the old school, the lower photo is new school.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photos by JVG & JDB