Sioux County -- Grant No. 6
~the history of the school house building
Grant Twp #6
Marsh Ave & 300th Street
Closed May 1957
The old school was moved 1/4 mile north, across the road on the Church of the Brethern farm and made into a parsonage. The new school was torn down.another location.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB