Sioux County -- Grant No. 1
~the history of the school house building
Grant Twp #1
Marsh Ave. & 280th Street
Closed in 1956
This school was still standing at it's original location until recently when it was destroyed. This school was not built at this site, but rather was moved here from another location.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB