Sioux County -- Garfield No. 5
~the history of the school house building
Coolidge Ave & 360th Street
Closed ca 1959
This school is standing on it's original location. It was purchased in 1990 and remodeled into a home. This school was a voting precinct and since it contained a safe, country school records were kept here for many years.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB