Sioux County -- East Orange No. 7
~the history of the school house building
East Orange Twp #7
Marsh Ave & 500th St
Closed May 1958
The old school was moved to 5057 Marsh Ave, Granville IA and made into a garage. The new school was dismantled.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB