Sioux County -- East Orange No. 5
~the history of the school house building
East Orange Twp #5
Lily Ave & 480th St
The old school was replaced with a new building in the mid 1920's. The new school was also used for area meetings and social gatherings. Later it was moved and used for grain storage after which it was dismantled.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.