Sioux County -- Eagle No. 3
~the history of the school house building
Eagle Twp #3
Chestnut Ave & 400th Street
Pleasant Hill School
During the 1950's, this school was moved 1/2 mile west and used for a hog house. Lee Hess was director for many years. Gladys Triber taught here from 1931 to 1936.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB