Sioux County -- Center No. 5
~the history of the school house building
Center Twp #5
Fig Ave & 420th Street
Closed in 1958
This school was a voting precinct for many years, in ca 1990, it was purchased and moved to 2835 - 440th Street, Maurice IA and made into the Simple Pleasures Tea House and Boutique.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB