Sioux County -- Capel No. 4
~the history of the school house building
Capel Twp #4
Ironwood Avenue & 360th Street
Closed in 1959
This school was used to store corn. In 1965, it was moved to 3241 - 280th Street, Hull IA and used as a machine shed.
Information gathered by Jeanette VanGrootheest and Jennie DenBesten, Sioux Co.
~ Photo by JVG & JDB