View of Council Bluffs
Shows Court House, schools, depots, residences, opera
house, Missouri river, printing houses, etc.
Council Bluffs Panoramic View. A. T. Andreas' illustrated historical
atlas of the State of Iowa. 1875.
For a larger image, visit the Library of Congress American Memories
See Legend below.
(Click to enlarge. Use your
browser's back button to return.)
|1. Court House
2. Fire Engine House
3. High School
4. Third Ward School
5. Second Ward School
6. Fourth Ward School
7. Public School
8. Catholic School
9. C. B. & Q. R. R. Depot
10. K. C., St. Jo. & C. B. R. R. Depot
11. C., R. I. & P. R. R. Depot
12. U. P. R. R. Depot
13. Transfer House of U. P. R. R.
14. C. & N.-W. R. R. Depot.
15. Missouri River
16. U. P. R. R. Bridge
18. Trotting Park
|19. Ogden House
20. Residence of B. F. Montgomery, Esq.
21. Residence of C. R. Scott, Esq.
22. Dohany's Opera House
23. Public Square
24. Residence of W. C. James, Esq.
25. Residence of Peter Bechtele, Esq.
26. Nonpareil Printing House (Daily Paper)
27. Globe Printing House (Daily Evening Paper)
28. Residence of Marshall Key, Esq.
29. Residence of W. H. M. Pusey, Esq.
30. Residence of Thomas Officer, Esq.
31. Banking House of Officer & Pusey
32. Residence of L(?) Oberfelder, Esq.
- Residence of Wesley Redhead, Esq.
Corner Brooks & 22nd Sts East Des Moines, Iowa
- Residence of B. F. Montgomery, Esq.
Council Bluffs, Iowa