Rev. W. E. Smith (1928) built this cross from stones that he collected from his travels.  The stones at the foot of the cross were put in by Bible School students during his ministry at Plymouth church.  It was located to the south of the 1930 (2nd) church building midway between the building and the cemetery fence.  It became part of the new section of the cemetery when the 1930 church was torn down. ~info & photo courtesy Bruce Atkinson


1954 photo: Rev. Seibert with Judy Seipp and Elizabeth Tone, pictured in front of the Stone Cross. ~photo courtesy Tim Tone




Return to Home Page