LYON COUNTY GENEALOGY
PEOPLES SAVINGS BANK, INWOOD
The Peoples Savings Bank was established in 1901 with a capital of $15,500. The officers of the bank were as follows: E. Renshaw, President, W.P. Benedict, Vice President, Chris Erricson, Jr., cashier. The bank continued under this management until May or June, 1904, when it was converted into a First National Bank with a capital of $25,000.
Most of the stock is held by Renshaw Brothers, W.P. Benedict, D.W. Lewis, Chris Erricson, H.H. Knudson and H.O. Knudson.
This bank reports in January, 1904, deposits, $70,000; loans and discounts, $62,000; reserve, $13,000.
Compendium Index | Home
Webization by Kermit Kittleson - Aug. 2006