Guthrie County IAGenWeb
History of Bagley, Iowa
Contribute Bagley, Iowa photos or information for this page here.
Photo from the Vern Peters 1939-40 Senior album
Vern is the player along side of Coach Kane on the far right in the first row.
Submitted by Vern's daughter Diane Peters Shough
Diane believes the the player in the middle of the first row is Darrell Klinzman
Bayard and Bagley Matchbook Covers
Submitted by Mike Avitt
Dr. Gubser House
Courtesy of Bob Cook
This house in Bagley was built
with hand poured cement blocks and has a double row.
in 1954 from Dr. L.J. Frownfelter by Wayne and Florence Cook for $5000.
After graduating from ISU Vet school Wayne started as a Vet in Bagley in 1951. They moved to Stuart in the fall of 1957 to team with Dr. Dale Clausen. Wayne sold his practice in Stuart in1972 to Rex Wilhelm.
Wayne farmed and worked for the USDA until his retirement in 1985.
The Cooks sold this house to Dr. Gubser who owned it for many decades.
Return to Guthrie County Home Page
Copyright © IAGenWeb1997-2009 The submitters & IAGenWeb
Please read the IAGenWeb Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
~ all of which applies to the Guthrie Co. website. ~