History of Murray
The Congregational Church was organized in 1876, by Rev. J.W. Pickett, and held services with varying degrees of regularity until 1884. Among the prominent members were B. M. Dewey, wife, son, and daughter; William Wiard and wife; Sedgewick Clark, wife and two daughters.
Sources: History of Clarke County
Graphics courtesy of: Christian Media
Return to Church Directory