Source: Osceola Centennial Issue...1851 to 1951, Osceola Sentinel, August 2, 1951, Section 4, p. 2.
The first home of Bond Jewelry, shown above, was established in 1892 on the east side of the square by U. S. (Sam) Bond. He was an expert engraver and watchmaker. The business later moved to the north side of the square. Ugene S. Bond II (Gene) took over the operation in 1943.
Return to Business