Buffalo Twp. Section 24
Mudville was the first cemetery in Madison Twp. located in the southeastern
part of the township near the first settlement, a village called Buchanan, better
known as Mudville. It was platted and laid out by Abiathar Richardson in
about 1857. All graves but one were moved to area cemeteries.
In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the internet, data may be used by non-commercial researchers, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages may not be reproduced in any format for profit, nor for presentation in any form by any other organization or individual. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material for purposes other than as stated above, must obtain express written permission from the author or the submitter and from the Buchanan Co. Coordinator. This applies to the Buchanan County website. IAGenWeb Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
©2008-2012 IAGenWeb Project