Little Ellen Vinton-1902
Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 8/19/2019 at 23:36:27
Manchester Democrat, Wednesday, Jan 29, 1902, Manchester, IA, Page: 2
In Davenport, little Ellen Vinton, 15 month old daughter, swallowed part of the contents of a bottle of carbolic acid. The bottle was left on the window sill in the room where the child was, while its mother went into an adjacent room to do some work and the child got possession of the bottle. She died after intense suffering.
Scott Documents maintained by Janet L. Rossmiller-Dolan.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen