Ellen Bick (1859-1902)
Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 3/1/2020 at 22:42:49
Manchester Democrat, Wednesday, Feb 12, 1902, Manchester, IA, Page: 3
Was Starting a Fire with Kerosene
Council Bluffs, Ia., Feb. 10.-Mrs. George Bick, wife of a railroad engineer, was fatally burned early Saturday by her clothing catching fire from a stove. J. W. French and Oscar Linder were also badly burned while trying to extinguish the flames which had enveloped the woman. Mrs. Bick was starting a fire with kerosene.
Pottawattamie Obituaries maintained by Karon S Velau.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen