Fire-Property of Mrs. W. W. Hollenbeck 1876
Posted By: Cheryl Locher Moonen (email)
Date: 4/10/2017 at 18:44:55
The Clinton Age, Clinton, Iowa, February 4, 1876
FIRE – At Anamosa about two o’clock Sunday morning a fire destroyed the fine property of Mrs. W. W. Hollenbeck, occupied as a residence and boarding house, and formerly known as Blakely’s Magnetic Cure Establishment. It was a large building-the largest in this section –and was lately refitted and refurbished. Only a portion of the contents were saved. Loss $12,000, insurance, $5,000.
Jones Biographies maintained by Constance McDaniel Hall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen