[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

COWLES, James

COWLES

Posted By: Volunteer - Jen Shaffer
Date: 10/31/2017 at 09:10:40

Council Bluffs Nonpareil
September 9, 1945

PAINFULLY BURNED

Riverton - James Cowles of Riverton suffered serious hand burns from flaming tar while repairing a roof here Wednesday. Tar spilled on a stove caused a flame which spread into the tar bucket, and Cowles was painfully burned in attempting to remove the bucket from the stove.


 

Fremont Documents maintained by Karyn Techau.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]