[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Pedersen, Axcel 1888-1914

PEDERSEN

Posted By: Howard Pohlman (email)
Date: 1/29/2020 at 11:56:18

Pedersen Axcel 1888-1914

Latimer Man Fatally Burned
Latimer, Feb. 9, A sad accident which has cast a dark shadow of gloom over the entire community happened Thursday at the home of Mr. & Mrs. Axcel Pedersen southwest of town.
The exact cause of the accident perhaps will never be fully known, but according to reports Mr. Pedersen used either kerosene or gasoline by mistake, in starting a fire in the cook stove, causing an explosion which enveloped him in flames, burning him so badly that he died Thursday night as a result of his burns. Mrs. Pedersen got her hands badly burned in attempting to rescue her husband.

Sheffield Press Feb. 20, 1914


 

Franklin Obituaries maintained by Rose Rouse.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]