Adair County Iowa
"The German Cemetery on section 10 contains one acre, and at present there are about fifteen persons buried there. The first interment was that of Mrs. Fred Kiefer." transcribed from History of Guthrie and Adair County Iowa 1881
Ed note, Apparently sometime during the years since 1881 this cemetery became Immanuel Lutheran and then Lutheran.
Click here to view a transcription of this cemetery.
Click here to go back to the cemetery index
here to view available photos of the gravestones in this cemetery.